Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 8 - 9/22/10

Going in to my second week of this experiment. I think I will last about 2 weeks on this round of clothes as I am definitely bored with the 12 items today. As previously mentioned I really like getting dressed with fewer options each morning. I think the key will be to rotate in some items over time. Each day I'll have 12 items to choose from, but the items will vary over time.

Another beautiful, if not warm, September day in the city. I have a few errands to run including a vet appointment for Sadie. I've decided on jeans and my multi-print top as it is a little more dressy than a t-shirt. I don't think I'll need any kind of jacket and my heel blister has healed up enough for me to wear real shoes. Michael Kors slingbacks from my second Lucky Shops. They are super flat and super comfortable and they always seem more appropriate in the fall because they are suede.

No comments:

Post a Comment