Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 4 - Saturday

Cool and cloudy, supposed to warm up to the low 70s and be sunny in the afternoon.

I headed out relatively early to the farmer's market and it was cool. I was wearing jeans, the gray tank, the blue button down shirt, a scarf, and my dark gray converse.


The scarf is a new fall purchase - it's one big loop that you can leave long or wrap. The great thing with this particular piece is it has two sides, one is a cute print and the other is a soft gray cotton. Depending on how you wear it you can have the print side more visible or the solid side more visible.

By the time I got home with carrying a bag of food from Trader Joe's (including a bottle of olive oil) and a bag of produce from the farmer's market (6 pound of Empire apples and 3 pounds of Heirloom tomatoes) I was sweating.


I've now changed in to the khaki skirt, gray tank, and blue button down shirt. I haven't decided on the appropriate accessories, but I have an hour before we need to head out again - plenty of time to figure out shoes. I need a scarf or a great piece of jewelry - the outfit is a bland and needs something interesting to give it personality.




No comments:

Post a Comment