Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 5 - Sunday 9/19

It was supposed to be in the high 70's and sunny today and it was - in fact it was pretty warm if the breeze wasn't blowing.

Saturday ended up being cooler in the afternoon than I anticipated. After changing out of my jeans and in to the skirt I when I got home from the farmer's market, I ended up getting cold. I put my jeans back on before we went out for the rest of the day.

Today I decided on the khaki skirt, gray long sleeve t-shirt, and a bright scarf.




I'm starting to get tired of the khaki skirt and I think the fit is off. I think as I keep going with this experiment I am going to end up with fewer pieces of clothing, but the clothing I wear will be better quality and have a better fit. The more I wear certain items (like the khaki skirt) the more I realize I could be wearing something that looked better on my body.

I still really enjoy how quickly I can get dressed and Michael certainly is all for that as well. Aside from yesterday when I was trying to adjust to the temperature, I have not changed outfits again and again until I finally settle on something. It's one and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment